Matrix, formed in the year 1991 is a leading business entity in the realm of telecom and security solutions for innovative business and enterprises. Following an innovative, technology and client oriented approach, Matrix strives to maintain balance with the emerging changes in the security and telecom domain. Having dedicated almost 40% of the human resources in the development of new products, Matrix has come up with innovative products including Access Control, Time-Attendance, Video Surveillance solutions, IP-PBX, Universal Media Gateways, Terminals, Universal Gateways, Convergence solution, GSM and VOIP Gateways. All these solutions have various remarkable features and are in compliance with the international standards. With strong foothold in Europe, Asia, South and North America, Africa through a widespread network of 500 channel partners, Matrix is assured that the products delivered are capable of meeting clients requirements within shorter period of time. Commitment to complete client satisfaction has earned Matrix admiration and confidence of reputed clients. Besides, Matrix has also bagged several international awards for its cutting-edge products.
All products are designed and developed in our manufacturing division. We have dedicated approximately 40% of the human resources to R&D for the development of new products. Our research and development unit is based at the head office and is spread across an area of 77,000 sq. ft. Our team designs products adhering to the international standards. The company has made significant investments in R&D equipment and tools to keep pace with the modern technological advances.
Operated by qualified and dedicated engineers, our manufacturing unit is based at Waghodia, Vadodara in India. Sprawled across an area of 73,000 sq. ft., it has various departments for quality control, testing, assembly, purchase, dispatch and accounts.
Matrix has an overall production capacity of over 10,00,000 ports per annum. The factory is also equipped with a full-fledged technical support center, which is spread across an area of 10,000 sq. ft., and is managed by a team of well-trained and proficient engineers. The center provides on-time technical assistance to the company's channel partners and clients at the time of installation, operation as well as maintenance of the products.
Matrix markets its products mainly through its widespread distribution network of reliable channel partners. About 500 channel partners are spread across the globe and are marketing, selling as well as supporting the company's products. Apart from India, Matrix products are also available in numerous countries of America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia and Australia. The marketing team works in close collaboration with these channel partners to make sure that the products effectively meet the communication needs of clients within the promised time frame. Besides, a special customer care division provides quick assistance to the customers.
- 2016- Matrix bagged the India Design Mark Award
- 2016- Matrix was awarded with SECONA Shield Award for Finest Access Control Solution
- 2015- SME Channels Magazine honoured Matrix with Best 'MAKE IN INDIA' Surveillance and Security Solutions Brand
- 2015- Electronics Maker awarded Matrix as Best Intelligent Security Solutions provider by Electronics Maker
- 2015- TEMA presented the award for Excellent Innovation in Telecom Technology and
- 2015- INC. Magazine acknowledge Matrix as one of India’s 100 Innovative SME companies
- 2015- INC. Honoured Mr. Ganesh Jivani as one of India’s top 30 Innovative CEOs
- 2013- Japan Institute of Design Promotion presented the Good Design Award
- 2012- INC Magazine acknowledge Matrix as one of the India’s fastest growing SME
- 2012- Matrix has been awarded with Top 10 SME Solution Vendors Award
- 2012- Matrix was presented with India Design Mark Award
- 2010- Matrix received The RED DOT Award for Design and Engineering of its COSEC Product Range
- 2010- Matrix was given The IF Design Award for Design and Engineering of its COSEC Product Range
- 2009- Baroda Management Association honoured Matrix with The Best Managed Company Award
- 2008- Federation of Gujarat Industries (FGI) India presented The Best SSI Unit Award
- 2007- The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) presented The 9th IETE Corporate Award for Excellence in Computer and Telecommunication Systems.
- 2004- Ministry of Communication and IT, Govt. of India acknowledged Matrix with the Award for Excellence in Professional Electronics
- In the year 2008, 2009 and 2014, the Gujarat Electronics and Software Industries Association (GESIA) awarded Matrix with the Best Electronics Company Award
Matrix team is driven by a common objective to deliver best telecom and security products and solutions to its patrons while ensuring continuous improvement in technology, facilities and processes.